AES supports its customers with a one-stop capability for designing and building new offshore and subsea systems from the conceptual phase through to development of workshop drawings and to completion of fabrication including factory acceptance tests and commissioning.
We have the skills, expertise and accreditation necessary to undertake other complex structural, mechanical and electronic engineering tasks. These include detail design and engineering for offshore and onshore development and production projects.
We have involvement with several Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) projects has also provided the Company with the absolute latest in offshore technology. This allows us to meet the deep-water ROV project needs of our marine service customers throughout the world, efficiently, cost-effectively within their project schedules.
Wide expertise from many offshore and subsea engineering Projects.
1. Saturated Diving Systems rated for 1000fsw (300msw)
· Diving Bell, 2 Man & 3 Man Systems
· TUP – Transfer Under Pressure
· DDC – Deck Decompression Chambers
· HRC – Human Rescue Chambers
· HRC Emergency Deployment Systems
· Handling Systems, A-Frame and Trolley Systems
2. Saturated Diving Winches, (ABS & IMCA Certified)
· Diving Bell Winch (21,000lb SWL)
· Guide Wire Winch (29,000lb SWL)
· Umbilical Winch (3000LB SWL)
· Man Riding Winches For Surface Diving Operations (2500lb to 7500 SWL)
3. Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) Systems
· ROV Launch & Recovery Systems, A-Frame & Trolley Systems
· Subsea ROV Intervention & Tooling
4. Surface Diving Systems
5. Tool Davits
6. On-Board & Subsea Clamp Connectors
7. Male & Female Flanges & Seals
8. Diving Support Vessel (DSV) Work Platforms
9. Subsea Pipeline Systems (Steel & HDPE Pipelines)
10. Subsea Tooling for ROV Intervention
11. Subsea Sensor Systems
12. Subsea Pipeline Monitoring & Data Control Systems