In Year 2020 AES completed successfully the supervision and management of the Inspection and Survey of the novel pipeline system. Turkish Republic Northern Cypress Fresh Water Supply Pipeline project is world’s longest and one of the most challenging undersea water pipeline project to bring freshwater from Turkey beneath the Mediterranean to northern Cyprus.
Technical development activities from initial proposals and feasibility studies through system deployment.
· Pre-project documentation
· Survey procedures and Method of Statement preparations
· General Navigation (provision of survey and positioning equipment including side scan sonar and sub-bottom profiler system).
· Survey two Half Y-Pieces on each side of the suspended section start points and also survey the anchor platforms
· Inspection Survey 132 steel Y-Pieces throughout the suspended sections.
· Position Check of the Anchor Block
· Supervision for the positioning services and survey personnel on a 24 hour per day basis
· Multibeam Survey and 3D Bathymetric survey of the 80km long 134 anchor positions