AES provides handling system designs including Crane, A-Frame, gantry, trolley, guided cursor, vessel integrated systems with the sophisticated winch technology and hydraulic power units (HPU).
A Frame designs in accordance with relevant ABS Codes support the up to 22,000lb Bell and 5000lb Clump Weight in air design weight throughout the overboarding and launch and recovery process.
Skillset built over many years working with Major Underwater Contractors and US Navy Programs.
AES team’s participation through several government and commercial Launch & Recovery System projects provided an understanding of the various diving operations and requirements involving significant technical challenges.
· Diving Bell Stern / Side/ Moonpool Launch & Recovery Systems (LARS)
· ROV Trolley/ Side/ Moonpool LARS
· Cursor Systems
· Wet Bell / Dive Basket
· Hyperbaric lifeboats / Rescue chambers
· Shallow water long excursion / Ultra deepwater
· AUVs LARS
· Tool Davits
· Submarine Rescue Systems for disabled submarines
· Submerged docking
· Latch, Docking & Cursor systems
· Highly modular, air & road transportable systems
· Electro Hydraulic Power packs and integrated winch packages
HANDLING SYSTEM FEATURES OFFERED, Read More…