AES has been awarded a turnkey contract to perform the ROV, Survey & Positioning Services from Topaz Commander Vessel for the Subsea FOC post trenching work. The Contract is part of the Trans Anatolia Natural Gas Pipeline (TANAP) from Azerbaijan to Europe..
AES hires, train and retain the highest quality and most efficient teams to support and perform subsea operations.
TANAP Project is to bring natural gas produced from Azerbaijan’s Shah Deniz-2 gas field, and other areas of the Caspian Sea, primarily to Turkey, but also on to Europe. The TANAP Project, along with the South Caucasus Pipeline (SCP) and the Trans-Adriatic Pipeline (TAP) form the elements of the Southern Gas Corridor is approximately a 1850km long pipeline Project.
The contract is to provide ROV project management for ROV services including operations, maintenance and technical engineering support during the offshore operations on round the clock (24 hours per day) basis.
The Scope is to carry out ROV services for Subsea FOC post trenching work for the following FOC:
· Two (2) x SOCAR 192 cores from Anatolian Shore to European Shore.
· Two (2) x TANAP 48 cores from Anatolian shore to European Shore
Services during the work required for but not limited to the following activities:
1. ROV to conduct Subsea FOC post trenching Survey
2. Monitoring deployment and Recovery of Jet-plough
3. Monitoring and recovery of Jet-Plough Clump weight
4. Assist rigging where applicable
5. ROV & Survey assist for diving where applicable